$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Alicat 7 years ago

I was away for almost two weeks and I didn't have the chance to take photos before I left, but I finally uploaded mine from earlier!!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

Here are Alicat's bracelets:

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Pinklovekeithey 7 years ago

I hust want to join this contest can someone exolain to me briefly how this work because i can't underatand how the instruction is :-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by EdBlair 7 years ago

The instructions are in this forum thread: https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/forum.php?thread_id=71782

Basically:
- You first pick a bracelet pattern and color pallet (from http://ColorPalettes.net) that you want somebody else to make and post it to the above thread.
- When you see your post in the thread, the post immediately before yours is the pattern and colors of the bracelet that you will make.
- Once you make the bracelet, post a picture to the pattern's page and sign up for another bracelet, if you want to.

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

@Shifa: I think it's better to stick to pictures of the finished bracelet. We don't really have rules for that, but I think it might be a bit too much to also post wip-pictures. Unless others like to see them here??

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Shifa 7 years ago

@kleinevos hence why i asked, ty for clarifying. I'll just keep plugging away at it and post a pic of it when it's done.

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

I finally finished no. 111, suggested by Stefanie7 today :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I've finished pattern 125 :-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by xXClanRenXx 7 years ago

Looks amazing! I should finish mine in a just a few minutes!

And here's the picture of xXClanrenXx 's bracelet:

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!