Unless otherwise specified, this website are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software or pictures from this site without permission.
You have permission to
- Link to this site from other sites
- Distribute (posting on your blog, printing and giving to friends etc.) pattern charts if the URL to this site is left in the image
Privacy and protection of personal information
When you register, you will asked to provide your personal information. The information
that is collected will be securely saved and will not be shared in any way to anyone
unless specified. Moderators does not have permission to read private messages of any user, unless the user is under suspicion of being a SPAM-bot.
Acception and rejection of posted content
Patterns that you post on the website via any the Generators are being checked by the Moderators before being published. The reasons why a pattern is rejected is listed below. Please note that your pattern can be rejected because of other reasons.
- The pattern contains objectionable symbols or texts.
- The pattern is incomplete (that means, starting order of threads is not equal to finishing order), and it takes too much time for the Moderators to fix it.
- The pattern already exists on the website. Changing colors in a pattern does not make it a new pattern.
- The pattern is too obvoius how to make.
- The pattern exists on another site.
- The pattern is of type Alpha and contains simple text. We reject those and favor full alphabet (A-Z) patterns that can be used to make many other names.
An uploaded photo may be rejected if:
- It is of really bad quality.
- It is uploaded to the wrong target (pattern, tutorial, etc)
- There exists photos of the same bracelet from the same user already. (Consider making a photo collage instead of uploading several photos!)
- It is a picture of something unrelated to this site -- e.g. charm bracelets you bought, origami (made or bought), random crafts, or yourself.
User content and copyright
Any user content (material uploaded by users such as patterns, photos etc) belongs to the respective user. The original creator of the content has got copyright on it and decides what happens with it.
If a pattern is being posted by a user that is not originally the creator of the pattern, then the real creator decides what is going to happen with the pattern. If the creator does not like distribution of his/her patterns this way, then the pattern will be deleted from this site and the user posting the pattern will be punished with temporary banning or permanent banning.
Any content published on the site may be used by the site admins/moderators to promote the site. This may happen without your knowledge, but you will be notified if the usage is considered as "big" by the admins.
If you suspect your patterns are being posted here from time to time, visit the Check site. Every uploaded pattern will stay there for a while until it is checked by the Moderators. The minimum check time has been extended and is right now 24 hours.
Users may not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through this site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of anothers computer or property of another.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the this site.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading other users.
- Start "bracelet swaps" or other events that involve that users may have to give out sensitive information such as e-mail or home addresses. If you want to do this, speak with a Moderator or make an own site for the purpose.
- Use photos of bracelets on other websites without asking the respective owner (copyright holder) of the photos.
The forum have grown much over the past years and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community. In order to keep the forum running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the Webmaster or the moderators.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please do not post meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or such.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum and personal messaging to spam other members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For most questions this should be at least 24 hours.
- We do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature. The admins shall be the sole arbitrators of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- The admins reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Posts discussing admin actions are not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently the admins reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be removed.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests. Please do this on an own site.
- The admins also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forum is a privilege and not a right.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and solicitating in signatures is also prohibited.
Although the admins and moderators of the forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of this site will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The admins and moderators reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
About the moderator role
All mods are on the site for the same common goal: to keep this site running smoothly and to help users.
All moderators volunteer to work for the site. They are not being paid, so all time given to this site is given freely. Some of the moderators may have more time to share than others, but that does not make one mod greater or better than the other. However, if a moderator is being inactive for a longer amount of time, the privileges for that moderator will be reduced to that of a normal user.
It is up to the individual moderator to choose appropriate tasks and work to do, depending on the current situation on the site, own taste, and of course, how much time moderator wants to spend.
Adding and removing Moderators is done by the Webmaster and nobody but the Webmaster.
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.