$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

Things have been getting busy again, but I will definately try to have a big photosession this weekend, including my latest entry for this game so I can finally start on a new one :)

It's great to see a bunch of beautiful new bracelets, I will go and comment on them asap!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

Haha same here, I've been super busy. I finished this bracelet ages ago, but I hadn't had the chance to take a pic of it! It's finally here :) Thanks, Arismande, for suggesting a gorgeous bracelet and palette!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

wow, I love it, Gaby, - so pretty!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Pattern 102, #66952, is knotted up by dianis. It's a very nice one !

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

So pretty!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I finished pattern 103, #3475.

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

awesome new bracelets <3

Week 7

List of
Week 1: page 6
No picture posted yet: 2, 17
Week 2: page 11
No picture posted yet: 35
Week 3: page 16
Week 4: page 19
No picture posted yet: 69
Week 5: page 23
No picture posted yet: 84, 88
Week 6: page 25

Posted by Alicat. And (will be) knotted by Celicia
Colors: 1902

Posted by Celicia . And (will be) knotted by Cathy_3
Colors: 85

Posted by Cathy_3. And (will be) knotted by dianis
Colors: 1846

Posted by dianis. And (will be) knotted by kleinevos
Colors: 430

Posted by kleinevos . And (will be) knotted by Anyblia
Colors: 2446

Posted by Anyblia. And (will be) knotted by Arismende.
Colors: 3102

Posted by Arismende. And (will be) knotted by ?
Colors: 25

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

Celicia's gorgeous heart bracelet:

I've knotted up pattern 17, #3548, in the suggested colors.

Just a note: The fact that I (or someone else) have uploaded a picture to a suggested pattern doesn't mean that the one who originally promised to knot that pattern doesn't have to post a picture anymore!
We don't have many rules for this game, and you can take your time to knot a pattern, but one of the main rules is to post a picture before you can make a new pattern-suggestion.
It's not too bad if a picture gets uploaded a day after, but it's strongly preferred to first post the picture! Especially when the pattern was suggested a while ago.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!