$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Pretty bracelet, Arismende! I'm working on a purse right now, but when that's finished I can step into the Game again :-)
It's a bit too quiet here lately ;-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Celicia (moderator) 7 years ago

Really the game is very quiet! I'm with another project for the moment, but anxious to play again. It would be nice to see that the game is reactivated! I hope to have time available soon ... see you!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

So pretty, Arismende! Same here, I hadn't even had the time to spend some time on the site but it seems to be easier for the next few weeks! :D I haven't even started the bracelet I chose, but today isthe day! Glad to see that we're still eager to keep playing the game :) Hope I finish mine this week!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Anyblia 7 years ago

Holiday began today so it's time knotting again !

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Week 12 and 13

List of
Week 1: page 6
No picture posted yet: 17 by hannah_robyn24
Week 2: page 11
No picture posted yet: 35 by Narjes
Week 3: page 16
Week 4: page 19
No picture posted yet: 69 by greengrl26
Week 5: page 23
No picture posted yet: 84 by strings412
Week 6: page 25
Week 7: page 26
No picture posted yet: 104 by Anyblia
Week 8: page 27
No picture posted yet: 115 by Elabra
Week 9: page 28
Week 10: page 29
No pictures posted yet: 119,122,123,124
Week 11: page 31
No pictures posted yet: 128

Posted by Nelipot . And (will be) knotted by Arismende
Colors: 1764

Posted by Arismende . And (will be) knotted by polin
Colors: 621

Posted by polin . And (will be) knotted by
Colors: 2088

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Nice, the game seems to be revived a bit now :) I finished no. 131 yesterday, which had been suggested by Nelipot:

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Nelipot 7 years ago

This is so pretty, you did a fantastic job!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by xXClanRenXx 7 years ago

Oh pretty!!!! I'm hoping to jump back in soon, possibly after Easter. Just haven't had time.

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Thank you :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

Stefanie7's bracelet:

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!