$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I finished pattern 113, #14179

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

Celicia posted a picture of her latest bracelet:

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I finished pattern 117, #70429

Week 9

List of
Week 1: page 6
No picture posted yet: 17
Week 2: page 11
No picture posted yet: 35
Week 3: page 16
Week 4: page 19
No picture posted yet: 69
Week 5: page 23
No picture posted yet: 84
Week 6: page 25
No picture posted yet: 96
Week 7: page 26
No picture posted yet: 101, 104, 106
Week 8: page 27

Posted by Elabra . And (will be) knotted by Alicat
Colors: 2305

Posted by Alicat . And (will be) knotted by kleinevos
Colors: 3216

Posted by kleinevos . And (will be) knotted by ?
Colors: 2199

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

Sorry! It took me so long to finally post my latest bracelet, but here it is now :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Shifa 7 years ago

I can't believe all the cool stuff that was made!!! I mostly just wanted to watch as I was nervous to attempt this. after ignoring the game for months, I finally went back and read all of it... There are some good color schemes I missed out on.
I've got a palette and pattern picked out to share for this, I'm just waiting for a pattern I want to try.
I'm gonna keep watching this to see what you guys make~!

Yours is beautiful, Marjar!

You're welcome to try, Shifa. It's a lot of fun trying out colors you'd normally not pick out yourself :-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

Completed a very green bracelet, as suggested by Kleinevos :) This was a nice one to knot, so Im even working on a 3rd (in different colours)!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

So pretty! :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Shifa 7 years ago

ooo how lovely~ That's a very verdant bracelet.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!