$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Beautiful, Allison! - Yes, kleinevos, I'm still busy with my last one ;)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Celicia (moderator) 7 years ago

So nice Allison!
I'm still working on the last one too!!! :-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Okay :-) I'm busy too, but I have all 5 colors so I was thinking that I could take the pattern to keep the game going, if needed.
There's no rush though, so I'll wait a bit :-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Week 6

List of
Week 1: page 6
No picture posted yet: 2, 17
Week 2: page 11
No picture posted yet: 35
Week 3: page 16
Week 4: page 19
No picture posted yet: 69
Week 5: page 23

Posted by AB_cullen. And (will be) knotted by Arismende
Colors: 2303

Posted by Arismende . And (will be) knotted by polin
Colors: 1162

Posted by polin. And (will be) knotted by Celicia
Colors: 1884

Posted by Celicia. And (will be) knotted by AB_cullen
Colors: 828

Posted by AB_cullen. And (will be) knotted by Alicat
Colors: 2754

Posted by Alicat. And (will be) knotted by
Colors: 1902

And I made a mirrored version of pattern 2 (#72889) myself :-)

Made by AB_cullen , pattern 98 ( #92570 )

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

Celicia made these two beautiful bracelets:

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

wow, those are all truly beautiful! - I hope I can finish my last one soon, but I didn't find it today, because my boyfriend cleaned up ... ;)

Two pretty bracelets made by Alicat:
Pattern 99 (#3379)

And pattern 91 (#53803)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Alicat 7 years ago

Now people are posting patterns again but I'm taking the rest of the week off since family is here! Hopefully I'll be able to start up again next week :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!