$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by xXClanRenXx 7 years ago

I actually use Krita as well, but I haven't tried using pictures on there yet I normally just draw and stuff.

Well, I didn't realize til after I posted it that the color scheme I picked is pretty much the bold version of the one before mine XD

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I finished my first version of pattern 140: #93214
I came up with about 20 plus possibilities for this pattern and it was so hard to choose which one to knot! This pattern changes a lot with different color-placements. I'll knot up at least one of the other possibilities, and maybe one or two in other colors. If I can find the time that is ;-))

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

gorgeous!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by xXClanRenXx 7 years ago

Wow that looks amazing!!!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Week 15

List of
Week 1: page 6
No picture posted yet: 17 by hannah_robyn24
Week 2: page 11
No picture posted yet: 35 by Narjes
Week 3: page 16
Week 4: page 19
No picture posted yet: 69 by greengrl26
Week 5: page 23
No picture posted yet: 84 by strings412
Week 6: page 25
Week 7: page 26
No picture posted yet: 104 by Anyblia
Week 8: page 27
No picture posted yet: 115 by Elabra
Week 9: page 28
Week 10: page 29
No pictures posted yet: 122 by Sammoning,123 by Shifa,124 by Marjar
Week 11: page 31
No pictures posted yet: 128 by Veri
Week 12 and 13: page 32
No pictures posted yet: 132 by polin, 133 by Nelipot
Week 14: page 33

Posted by Alicat . And (will be) knotted by xXClanRexXx
Colors: 3293

Posted by xXClanRexXx . And (will be) knotted by kleinevos
Colors: 2909

Posted by kleinevos . And (will be) knotted by Stefanie7
Colors: 3205

Posted by Stefanie7. And (will be) knotted by Sammoning
Colors: 1630

Posted by Sammoning . And (will be) knotted by ?
Colors: 2694

Pattern #13839 is knotted by Celicia:

And here's my second version; same pattern, same colorscheme.

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Shifa 7 years ago

I've got the photo taken and on my compy, but I can't wrap my head around how you edit an image in any art program or website to create the nice layouts you guys do to display your bracelets. ;u; if someone could do a tutorial or point me to instructions on how to do it, it would help greatly. it's as bad as me trying to wrap my head around how to shape bracelets, it hasn't worked yet or clicked as to how ya do it. ;u;

with that, is a simple resize with text descriptions of everything for this okay for the image?

forget what i lasy said, i overthought all this, freakedmyself instead of trying to fiddle with krita and understand how it works. i have something decent and hoping to convert it to jpg and be uploaded soon!

And I've uploaded it!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!