$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

AB_cullen just posted a picture of #89722:

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

^Awesome! :)
Stefanie7 received her prize bracelet that I made today. :) I also completed pattern #80519 finally- I just need to get some better lighting tomorrow to take some pictures of it.
Here's the picture of the prize bracelet I made:

And thanks to Arismende for making such a beautiful pattern!!!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Alicat 7 years ago

That is so pretty!! i especially like the beads!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Pretty, Allison!

And we just reached pattern 100 in our game!!! Yeah! :-))

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

So awesome! All's nice news in this thread :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

That's awesome! 100 patterns completed!!!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Wow, awesome guys! - I think none of us would have thought that this game would be such a nice "reanimation" for the site! - And I looovee the last two bracelets above, AB_cullen and Allison :)

My latest bracelet:

I've had to wait for a bright day to take the pictures, but I finally got it! :)

Pretty, Allison!

I noticed that there's no new pattern-suggestion since last Tuesday. Is everyone just busy or is it the last chosen pattern, or the colors?? Just curious .... :-)

I personally have been busy lately and so I haven't had too much time to work on knotting.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!