$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

Celicia also just uploaded this beautiful bracelet!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

very nice, Samm! - And I love the version, which includes red as well :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Alicat 7 years ago

Ooh I love those Samm! Inverting the colors really changes the look of the pattern -- nice job!!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

Here's another bracelet uploaded, by dianis:

Love what you've done with the 2 shades of red! :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

Beautiful new bracelets uploaded by Alicat:

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Pattern 68:
Posted by Alicat and knotted by polin

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

They are all super beautiful! - Here's my last one, no. 90, suggested by dianis:

I just counted all the bracelets, we made for the game so far; they are 89, incredible, isn't it?

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Wow! This is so much fun :-))

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

Wooow!!! 89 bracelets in one month is insane!!! If photoless patterns were alive, I bet they'd be happy haha

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!