$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Alicat 7 years ago

Arismende I really like the way you placed the colors! I think soothing the gray And red would have made it quite dark.

The second version looks great kleinevos! I think the pattern really pops more with the contrast on the edges.

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Thank you, Alicat! - dianis just posted a beautiful bracelet (no. 76), which I suggested - seeing this makes me happy :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Here are my last two bracelets, both suggestions from Alicat :)

no. 78 (I really like those colours!):

and no. 83 (which I think needs a different color distribution for more contrast ;)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

Both are so pretty! :) I do like how you have the placement of the second bracelet though. ;)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Alicat 7 years ago

They're both beautiful Arismrnde <3 so nice to see ideas come to fruition!

Thank you, Allison and Alicat! - Yesterday I finished my last one, no. 86, suggested by kleinevos! - I'm happy about how it turned out though :) And now I hope someone will take my last suggestion, so I can continue playing soon as well ;)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Pattern 85 is finished too :-)

Posted by strings412 and knotted by me

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

And I love the one you made, Arismende! :-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

As I mentioned earlier, I made another version of #58471 including the red this time:

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

And I finished two versions of the last one I participated: #9906 suggested by Alicat.
I'll have a look at the current suggestion too!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!