$1936

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

And the first summary is on page 6, the second summary on page 11 :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Thanks Arismende:-)
The ones without pics are excluded the last week, week 4, though :-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Alicat just posted her 5th and 6th picture! That also means she's the fifth and last one that has won a prize-bracelet! Congratulations, Alicat :-)

Pattern 77:
Posted by dianis and knotted by Alicat

Pattern 79:
Posted by Arismende and knotted by Alicat

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

Wow, you were really fast! - Beautiful bracelets :)

As promised, here's my pic of no. 75, suggested by Celicia

and I also made a version of no. 55, suggested by myself :)

I think for the first one, I should have switched the gray and red ;)

Both are very nice! :-)

I made a second version of #6562, which I like a lot better myself :-)

Yes, it looks really nice!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by dianis 7 years ago

I like the game. The possibilities of combining different colors is charming.
Congratulations to 5 embroiderers (knotting) that won the prize.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!