$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

And another picture:-)

Pattern 59:
Posted by Jessie_Gain and knotted by Celicia

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

Crafty_Buggies's latest one:

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

Awesome, the bracelets are still being knotted in an unstoppable wave :)

I've finished mine up and will be knotting the next beautiful suggestion!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

And if I'm not mistaken : Celicia is the second one that finished the 5th bracelet!!
That means you'll receive a prize-bracelet, Celicia! You'll get a PM from one of the moderators for your address:-)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Celicia (moderator) 7 years ago

Thank you Kleinevos!!!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

muskieswimmer25 posted this bracelet:

using this palette:

And polin's newest bracelet:

Wow, I love that one !

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by polin 7 years ago

Two by Alicat:

and

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!