$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 12 years ago

Aww Huntress, you poor thing! *gives Huntress a GIANT bear hug* I'm so sorry for you! ;'( *sniffle* My current annoyance is the idiots in my class who ask me "How did you do this?", and then I explain to them, and they continually interrupt me with, "Okay! I get it!" as soon as I start explaining it -__-

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Roseit 12 years ago

We're all feeling for you Huntress!! :-*
Everyday someone asks me how to make my bracelets. :P Today it has reached to 4 people. I find the easiest way is to tell them about this website and it has lots of tutorials...

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 12 years ago

Thanks all I've been feeling better lately. Thank the stars I have my husband by my side or I wouldn't be as calm as I am now.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 12 years ago

Knot a bit; it's my favorite stress reliever :) I'm sending you big giant bear hugs from all my bracelet-making friends <3

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by gracebri 12 years ago

@huntress We feel you pain. I suggest you just lock yourself in a room for a whole day and just make beacelets...forget about all you troubles,,,just knot....

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by bracelet_baker 12 years ago

Ohhh huntress :,,( I feel so sorry for you. A week or two ago I lost one of my uncles due to cancer but he has had it for a while but told no one. I am mad at him but happy that he has found a better place. I know it is hard to lose a loved one and a very very VERY close one that was yours, especially yours. I feel sooo sorry. Hope you get better.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Neanie 12 years ago

Huntress sorry about your loss.. Keep your head up.. <3

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 12 years ago

You all are making me all teary eyed again. Much love from all of you and thank you for all the support. <3

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Plastic_Toast 12 years ago

Right now I'm a little annoyed 'cause I want to host a swap but I can't :P

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Acid 12 years ago

That's because only mods are allowed to do this. You would have known this before if you read the TOU and FAQ so :P

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!