$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 12 years ago

This is why I love this place. You all let me vent and I don't get that aweful feeling of it's my fault. I'm like an open book when vent so nothing stays in and everything is out there. You all made feel so much better that words fail me right now.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 12 years ago

I'm so sorry about your baby, Huntress. take care of yourself now, and how dare anyone tell you any such cr*p. to get better you have to grieve first, and rant, and let all that hurt out. you know you're always welcome to come here. there's nothing anyone can say really to make this any better, but we sure can listen. *hug*

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by usr40717 12 years ago

I'm so sorry Huntress. I was extremely close to my grandmother, sometimes even closer than my mother. I had lived with her until I was six, and it was hard to leave her. My whole family moved in with her again when I was 11, because my dumb ass drunk of a father let the house go into foreclosure. We stayed until the middle of 7th grade when we found a house of our own. Two months later, she died. When she was found, she had been dead for a week.

^^^^The whole point of that was, is I know how hard it can be to lose someone.
But I can't imagine losing someone that you were carrying inside of you for so long.
Feel better Huntress.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by AutumnRane 12 years ago

I know we don't really know eachother and even though no two people can ever really feel exactly the same, I understand all too well how you feel right now. I've lost a baby also, through miscarriage and I know it's not the same, but I was so far along at the time, and I just couldn't understand, the drs couldn't tell me why, I was so hurt and lost and confused.
I doesn't stop hurting, but it does get easier to handle. You are NOT ALONE, it is NOT YOUR FAULT. If your family can not take a step back and put your feelings first than the best thing for you is to ignore them. I know how hard that can be, my family and I are very close. But sometimes it's the only answer. Hold your head up, keep the memory close to your heart, and don't ever let anyone, family or otherwise, make you feel as though you and your husband are wrong.

Good luck, and there are always people here for you :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 12 years ago

Thank you all yesterday was truly a horrible day. I do feel better and you all have helped do much. I maybe on here more than Facebook or any other place so I can vent and all that good stuff. This is the only place I can go any more with no fear of being yelled at or anything.

Thanks again all from the bottom of this broken heart. I know things will get better in time just now it hurts.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Charmed_1 12 years ago

It's been said many times now, but I know there is nothing I can say either to void out that pain. You have a very good suport system start here, if you want to scream, then do it...we're here for you, just know you are in our thoughts and prayers.....

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by fenabobena 12 years ago

oh you know what i say?
amazed person: "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?"
me: "Magic, bro."
it works. they shut up.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Roseit 12 years ago

that's what I say! except some people won't stop pestering me.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by RockePloeger 12 years ago

@Roseit - That's when you say
"I'm sorry but I feel that I can no longer help you. I have tried my best to explain it to you but I guess somehow it's just not working for us."

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by AutumnRane 12 years ago

Lmao! That's how RockePloeger breaks up with people too -giggles-

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!