$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

Yep

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

One of the longest I know...but I don't pay much attention to those stats.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Lots_o_knots 13 years ago

ya, its gotten really long

i mean 40 pages wow! idk if thats a good thing or a bad thing considering its an agert thread

*anger

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

I consider it good...it means people have let out a lot of that anger! :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by iajc20 12 years ago

I haven't read this whole thread (sorry guys it's a lot) so I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but I have one thing that really annoys me. I try and help people out as much as possible if they need help making a pattern since not everyone knows how to do it, but the one thing that gets me is when people ask for patterns that already exist. Are you really too lazy to look it up? It isn't real hard to search and if it isn't the exact thing you want, it's kind of wasting a lot of peoples' time to make one that only has a difference of 2 strings. I know a lot of people on here make patterns and they look amazing, but I don't think they realize how difficult it is to make. It just annoys me that people expect others to make the exact pattern that they want, rather than spending the time to make a few changes themselves.

I haven't read this whole thread (sorry guys it's a lot) so I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but I have one thing that really annoys me. I try and help people out as much as possible if they need help making a pattern since not everyone knows how to do it, but the one thing that gets me is when people ask for patterns that already exist. Are you really too lazy to look it up? It isn't real hard to search and if it isn't the exact thing you want, it's kind of wasting a lot of peoples' time to make one that only has a difference of 2 strings. I know a lot of people on here make patterns and they look amazing, but I don't think they realize how difficult it is to make. It just annoys me that people expect others to make the exact pattern that they want, rather than spending the time to make a few changes themselves.

Oh darn. I'm sorry for the double post

That's the point. It isn't just looking and saying it isn't there. It's taking the time to try and make the changes themselves. I do that all the time to patterns. And I know not everyone can make patterns. But I would appreciate it a lot more if someone explained that they tried to do something to a pattern and needed help with it rather than ask for it right away and expect someone else to do it.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!