$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by AutumnRane 12 years ago

I see your point AHBracelets, but I think it would be different if we were all trash talking one or two specific people and just being mean about them. I think this is more people commiserating over a common and generalized annoyance.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by alillye200 12 years ago

it really pisses me off when people are like "what do you do after doing this knot for a bracelet", or "how long should i cut the string", or "wait, i dont understand, like what exactly do you do?" not to offend anyone but I learned how to make friendship bracelets ABSOLUTELY ON MY OWN!!! I dont expect everyone to do the same but i looked through billions of tutorials and videos and books and learned that way. When people ask stupid questions like those, its like "have you even bothered looking at a stinkin tutorial?" anyways sorry for the rant, but theres lots more where that came from! ;)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by ConfessorKahlan 12 years ago

Yeah, I agree alillye. I taught myself as well. I didn?t ask questions, I simply read the tutorials and used my childhood experience with the plain old candy stripe. I did struggle in the beginning, but I LEARNED. I think people don?t realize that to learn something like this, you need to try it. Not have step by step instructions. You have to TRY it. Do it. Work it out for yourself. That?s how you learn things like this. Sure, you can have guidance. But you don?t need someone to hold your hand the whole time. I think kids today (And I AM a kid, only 16) rely far too much on others to do work for them and help them. If you?ve tried it, and need help with one step, we don?t mind. We?re happy to help out. But if you just want a babysitter, that isn?t what art is about. And yes, friendship bracelets ARE a form of art, in my opinion.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Acid 12 years ago

Yes for me also bracelets are a form of art. This annoys me when people don't apprieciate that or the time that goes into them.

And also people have used this specific threas to complained about work, people, silly things and other general things. This isn't a thread designed to be naming anyone or anything as such just simply a section to blow off steam so the rest of the forums are not spammed with silly annoyences.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 12 years ago

I am so very mad because my brother is threating to beat up my husbang again. If you haven't noticed this is one place family can't come to and read my trie feelings. I lost the baby today and my broth posted on facebook how mad he wad because I was doing everything like normal. Does he (my own brother that is) not realize that right now this very time I could do something horrible to myself. Of course not becausr he only thinks of himself and not the after math of things. I hate it because he made me cry for the first time today. It sucks because I didn't cry so much when I seen my tiny perfect baby boy earlier today. He does care that I'm hurting inside nor that my husband is taking care of me the right way.

Sorry all I really needed a place to vent my feelings and such. I'm still mad and I'm hopeing that with this all said I can stop crying now.

*BIG hugs*

Everyone will be emotionally right now and everyone especially yourself and your husband will need time to recover and grieve for your loss.

I just wish I could say something to make everything better :(

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 12 years ago

Oh, but you have Acid. I'm off of facebook for a while too. I can't deal with anything or anyone in my family that is going to be mean to me right now. I just need support that all but one member won't give.

I know when my fiancee's mother passed away recently, we both hid from the world and acted like zombies for a long time.

It's still hard now but even though it doesn't feel like it now, the pain will become easier to handle slowly over time but you can't rush yourselves.

I know we both struggled and still do on occassion but sometimes the best thing to do is have time to yourselves away from here, facebook and the world.

I avoided talking on here when we were told it was weeks and I'm angry at myself for lying to everyone except for the mods, but I just wanted to stay in my own bubble until I was ready. I'm sure you will be in your own bubble too right now.

I admire the fact that despite what your going through which I can't begin to comprehend, you can be honest with everyone and not hide like I did.

My door is always open if you wanna chat.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by alillye200 12 years ago

awww Huntress, Im so sorry you have absolutely no idea. I hope that you and your family can work this out well. I wish i could say something else... Im so sorry, I know you were really excited about the baby. xoxoxo Like Acid said, if you wanna chat, Im here.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 12 years ago

*sighs* no words can express the sorrow we all feel for your loss ,or make you really feel better , and saying how sorry we are,. so doesn't cut it,. or even come close to making you feel better! acid is right , it takes time, a lot of time , and if you need to disappear then you disappear, Huntress! And if you need to come on here and vent then get covered in a big "mod/user" puppy pile hug then we'll do that too :) , take what ever time you need, and know we are all here for you!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!