$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by AutumnRane 12 years ago

Sneasel is a really cute pokemon... just throwing that out there lol

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 12 years ago

*is cute* :>

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Roseit 12 years ago

Hi there, I'm joing the gang a little late (42 pages late that is) :)
so I'm annoyed when people type in "text" language, don't know if this was covered, I should read this whole thread some day...:)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by usr40717 12 years ago

A big pet peeve of mine is when people ask for help with something, which is fine, but when someone answers them with all the information they need, they say, "Yeah I understand that. I asked for help on [yadadadadada]." And the [yadadadada] was exactly what was explained to them.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by ConfessorKahlan 12 years ago

I totally agree, Svnnhnklz! I once had a person who said, 'I need help with tying bracelets'. So I logically asked if they had looked at the tutorials yet, and they got all mad and said, 'Well duh, if you aren't going to actually help me why even bother commenting?' It makes me so angry when you try to help a person, and all you get is nasty comments back at you.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 12 years ago

agreed! its very very annoying!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by AHBracelets 12 years ago

Hmm... It annoys me that people are actually getting annoyed and being mean on here. If you don't want to answer someone don't, if they are annoying you then ignore them... But this is a website for girls to make bracelets! Like leave your anger at home. What could possibly get you so annoyed to get worked up over stinking bracelets? For any people that start having fights on this website: go on Facebook and fight there. This isn't the place.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 12 years ago

you obviously don't get the point of this thread, AHBracelets. this is where we come to rant when things have happened to aggravate us. I'm a mod, so I'm on a lot here helping out people with problems. ConfessorKahlan is just super friendly, so if we're answering questions, and only get rudeness in return it is only natural that we don't appreciate it.

some people are rude and dismissive, even though we were being helpful. aren't we allowed to say that we're upset abou that?

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by AutumnRane 12 years ago

I agree, I've read through most of this post and everyone dislikes the same thing, the rudeness. It's really difficult to help someone when all they want to do is throw attitude in your face.
With that being said, I think a big problem is that people don't realize they are being rude a lot of the time. There are language barriers and also there are generational barriers. I know my sister and I are 10 yrs apart and the things that I find rude and offensive she see's no problem with. It doesn't make what she's saying not rude, but her awareness is seriously lacking.

I think the key is for everyone to always try their hardest to be polite... and when people aren't polite... -shrugs- we come to this thread and complain about it! lol ;)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by AHBracelets 12 years ago

i agree with that autumnrane and for the moderators i guess i do understand it could be frustrating for you guys because you really are only trying to help, just i didnt think that talking about annoying people on here like this is fair or nice

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!