$1911

was donated
RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Shifa 6 years ago

Kleinevos, you've been getting photos for the flat kumi braid tutorial which is a huge help!
Allison, owch... take your time and sort everything out.

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Sammoning (moderator) 6 years ago

After an unexpected break from the site, I've finally uploaded my Chain knotting game entries #122 and #142 (though I want to re-make this one already, since it's too light)

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Stefanie7 6 years ago

pinology knotted pattern 206:

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Sammoning (moderator) 6 years ago

Finished 209 already :)

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by kleinevos (moderator) 6 years ago

That?s a cute one! I didn?t expect the pattern to come out as nice as this with these colors :-)

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by kleinevos (moderator) 6 years ago

I finished number 211:

Ooh thats a nice vintage looking bracelet!

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by ribbitfrog 6 years ago

That's a beautiful bracelet, Sammoning! Thank's for doing my suggestion, it looks perfect. I love kleinvos's bracelet also! I am nearly done with my bracelet-it should be posted within a couple of days. I am glad to see the chain knotting game continuing!

Pattern #208 is knotted by ribbitfrog:

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Allison98 6 years ago

Very nice! :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!