$1911

was donated
RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by kleinevos (moderator) 4 years ago

Nice!

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Hulme 4 years ago

Am I allowed to take my own pattern recommendation? xD
I'm sitting and waiting for someone to claim the one I put up and put another pattern/pallet up but no one has yet. Can I take my own pattern/color combo and put up another? haha

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by kleinevos (moderator) 4 years ago

If you were the last one, you will have to wait for someone to claim your suggestion before you can suggest a new pattern again.

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by KnottyArtist09 4 years ago

Is it this one? I'm thinking I'll try this out. But i'm supposed to post a suggestion correct?

#251:
Pattern: #4124
Palette: #3897

Yes, that?s correct :-)

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by JoAnnaSpring 2 years ago

This thread is so great!! I love seeing everyone's interpretations!

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Fractoluminescence 2 years ago

Didn't know there was a thread where one could post pictures for this! Here is mine (pattern 106423l
https://friendship-bracelets.net/gallery/111493
Not sure how to make images appear. I assume there must be a tutorial for this though, so will look for it

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Celicia (moderator) 2 years ago

Fractoluminescence picture is

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Fractoluminescence 2 years ago

Ooh thank you

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by kleinevos (moderator) 2 years ago

Underneath where you type a comment there’s information about the BBCode (which is needed to put pictures here). Click the ‘More info…’
You need the [img] etc.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!