$1911

was donated
RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Shifa 6 years ago

Thank you Stefanie7! I am really surprised by the bright pink being used as the bracelet's main background color on the pattern. good choice~!

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Stefanie7 6 years ago

Celicia knotted a beautiful bracelet with pattern 202:

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by kleinevos (moderator) 6 years ago

I finished pattern 203 :-)

I've finished my pattern i picked up; hoping to get a picture taken, edited, and sent sometime this week.

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by kleinevos (moderator) 6 years ago

Pattern 204 is finished by Shifa:

This has really slowed down... i really hope the chain knotting game will get going again. ^u^ it's cool seeing what people do with the color palettes.

Agreed .... It?s very very quiet on our site in general lately :-(

yeah, there's been a lot of photos but not much for forum activity. it's funny, i've been on almost everyday hoping to see some new things from the userbase. ouo people might be busy with school or work, who knows?

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Allison98 6 years ago

I've been super busy myself. I have a bracelet I started a couple months ago that I still haven't finished...

I haven?t knotted many bracelets myself lately, but I made lots of kumihimos and other stuff :-)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!