$1911

was donated
RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by kleinevos (moderator) 6 years ago

Yes, we are not too strict though, because it's all just for fun, and we assume people will post pictures as soon as possible after picking a new pattern.....

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Shifa 6 years ago

Omigosh!! Lumeha that's so pretty! How fun was that pattern to knot? i've had it sitting in my favorites for ages.
[br]
Also, i need to get the thread for that pattern but i'll be able to pick that up on October 2nd, so this one will be a little delayed. I'll get it knotted and up during October I'm hoping. ouo

I still hope to see what slovenia makes... but yeah, it's probably easier to take one at a time for responsibility reasons. I'm sure they will get a photo up though. <3

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by kleinevos (moderator) 6 years ago

Btw, just for the record: Slovenia is not knotting two patterns. She's knotting 192 and has posted 193, just like the rules say. It's only fair to mention that ....

sorry, didn't know, was going off what was mentioned. ;u;

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Lumeha 6 years ago

Shifa : it was really nice to knot, very easy to follow and the result looks great. It was the bracelet I was knotting during my lunch time at work, so I needed something easy to follow that quickly looked great and it was just perfect for this. I think it looks amazing and I want to try to make it in other colours now !

I'm a huge fan of small patterns, it's a matter of finding the right ones~ I'm looking forward to see what other colors you knot it in as well, Lumeha! Having time to sit and take your mind to a craft and off of what's going on makes a break better.

I just got my bracelet done, and photo uploaded! it's my first with a shaped start/ end too which i'm really proud of myself for.

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Stefanie7 6 years ago

Shifa posted a beautiful picture for pattern 197:

Shifa, your shaped start/end turned out really nice!

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Stefanie7 6 years ago

I finnished the bracelet of pattern 198:

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!