$1911

was donated
RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Lumeha 6 years ago

Lots of new pretty bracelet ! :D Everyone is doing an amazing job <3

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by kleinevos (moderator) 6 years ago

Week 23 and 24

Chain Game thread, part 2

Lists of previous weeks.

No pictures posted yet:

Week 1:
17 by hannah_robyn24
Week 2:
35 by Narjes
Week 4:
69 by greengrl26
Week 5:
84 by strings412
Week 8:
115 by Elabra is now #45834! (The original chosen pattern was a copy...)
Week 10:
122 by Sammoning
Week 11:
128 by Veri
Week 12 and 13:
132 by polin, 133 by Nelipot
Week 14:
138 by Alicat, 139 by xXClanRexXx
Week 15:
142 by Sammoning, 143 by AmyGleek
Week 17 and 18:
148 by muskieswimmer25
Week 19:
151 by Arismende
Week 21:
167 by Anyblia
Week 22:
174 by Allison98
176 by Cathy_3
178 by dianis

Posted by Misslilly. And (will be) knotted by dianis
Colors: 3383

Posted by dianis .And (will be) knotted by Lumeha
Colors: 1322

Posted by Lumeha . And (will be) knotted by kleinevos
Colors: 21

Week 24

Posted by kleinevos. And (will be) knotted by Marjar
Colors: 3277

Posted by Marjar. And (will be) knotted by Misslilly
Colors: 2026

Posted by Misslilly. And (will be) knotted by ?
Colors: 3340

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by kleinevos (moderator) 6 years ago

I just finished pattern #180. This is one of those patterns that I don't really like to knot, but that has a great effect when finished :-)

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Celicia (moderator) 6 years ago

Nice bracelet!! Diferent stile!

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Allison98 6 years ago

I agree! It has a really neat effect!
I'll be working on mine this weekend hopefully. :) I've chosen the colour order, I just need to find the thread which I left at home.

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Shifa 6 years ago

So many mazing bracelets... <3 I really like the red/ green one Lumeha did. I want to pick up the most recent pattern posted but don't have the colors i need for it.

RE: Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Marjar 6 years ago

It's okay, Shifa! You don't have to use exactly the same colors, you can use at least 3 very similar colors from the palette :) Sometimes it's difficult to find identical colors!

This nice bracelet is made by Lumeha, pattern 179

ATTENTION: Please reed the rules for this Game before posting in the Game-thread!

-You always knot the last posted pattern and colors, the one posted right before your own post.
-You always post a photo-less pattern that's not chosen before for the next person to knot.

Any question can be asked here.

The last chosen pattern is removed now, because the pattern was more than 20 strings wide.

It also might be a good idea to not post 1212-patterns from now on. These are less likely to be knotted by someone than other, more easy, patterns. Keep in mind that someone else has the knot the pattern you choose!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!