$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by TheUniqu3one 13 years ago

I hate Hate HATE how my friends who try out braceleteering (my word...I think) always complain how certain tutorials don't help them. If that happens, I look over the tutorial again and compromise. "But NO [insert my real name here]!!!! You aren't helping me!!!"
"Fine then! Tell me that no matter how much i try to help you, you don't want to accept my help and decide to be stubborn and plain STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!"
By the way thanks to the creator of this forum thread. I feel better now.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

So it's like the little www.friendship-bracelets.net in the pics here? Oh u can just crop it and remove it that way:)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

You're welcome, and yes, I think we all do :) My trainees have a different problem. I have a checklist that I keep of patterns they need to achieve official "Awesome" status and their Diploma and Bracelet of Awesomeness. My trainees will skip waaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead to the hard ones (alpha) before they master the easy ones, and don't actually ever make the easy ones. This annoys the heck out of me, because even though I like alphas, they need to achieve Awesomeness in my book :) Oh well, I'll work on it...I've now been granted permission to run a bracelet class in art starting next month :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Acid 13 years ago

the water mark idea is similar but it's in the image, deviant art website do it on nearly all the users images to avoid copyright infringement :)

ooOOOOHHH I think that I've seen pics online with watermarks. I would put one that says something like "This bracelet was made by [insert name here] not you". But that sounds really rude...

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

I am now going to try watermarking on Picnik if it has that feature...we'll see!

Okay so raise your virtual hand if you can't stand people who add irrelevant or rude keywords to a bracelet!!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 13 years ago

*hand raised* lol

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Toph 13 years ago

@Zanybah
saw the web site and now i want cake lol

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

my anger and annoyance at the moment is *drum roll* teenage angst

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!