$1936

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

60????!!!!!! wow

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by FatnSassy 13 years ago

Ooooo...that's a good idea, clockkitty! (Sorry, another notification)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by usr11868 13 years ago

Lolz it's okay! Yeah a lot of people commented on this. I thought it was a cool idea though XD

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 13 years ago

Geez guys, I make some alpha patterns and come back to quite a few notifications. I think thats a good idea, too, clockitty, just like facebook has been doing.

well maybe we should tell stefan

my jacket got stolen on the bus:( (itz rlly cold outside 2) and my jazz teacher was replaced by someone i dont like:(

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 13 years ago

Itll be a nice suggestion, but I think hes gonna want to work on the generators first.

true.....

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Hawkeye 13 years ago

@ Gibson_Girls; My parents sent me there ever from kindergarten to 6th grade. When I was little it didnt bother me so much about the classes. But in 5th and 6th grade, I wanted to learn more about math and science, and the school was sort of holding me back. I also wanted to learn about other religions, not just the one that they taught. I guess my bad experiences in small class sizes has something to do with my agnst...

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by usr11868 13 years ago

I just realized on my other post I said I thought it was a good idea. I meant this forum being a cool idea but I thought it could be confused with the thing about the notifications. Lolz!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!