$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 13 years ago

dont you hate it when the person who makes the work schedules totally disregards the Request Off you put in two months prior, and schedules you on the days your mom will be in town from Florida? Ugh.
Luckily some really nice people took them for me.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

how about shirtless guys?

that is good, Sneasel!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Kaisui_Izumi 13 years ago

Oh crud What about animal skulls? I uploaded a picture of a Native American Medicine wheel necklace I made using the chinese staircase method

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Lovemenot 13 years ago

As I said, if you feel a photo is inappropriate, please send a report for the moderators to look at, we will then choose whether the photo should be removed or not. This goes for any and ALL material on the site that you feel should not be here.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Lovemenot 13 years ago

@Kaisui_Izumi; I took a look at your photos, and in my personal opinion they are absolutely fine. You used the animal skull in an artistic manner. Animal skulls are also often a common sight in many cultures, especially of Native Americans.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Kaisui_Izumi 13 years ago

@Lovemenot Thank you for assuring me about me photo.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Killshotz 13 years ago

@Lovemenot Can we use stuffed animals or Porcelain Dolls and 'knick knacks' for pictures...?

yes you can use most "props" just nothing crude, rude, or nude,...yeah i think that covers that. *nods*

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Killshotz 13 years ago

Thanks cos thats what I use :P

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!