$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Lovemenot 13 years ago

I agree with Sareana, yes that is fine. :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Acid 13 years ago

I'm sure you could turn off notifications on certain threads or has this been removed?

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by superc 13 years ago

How can you turn off notifications?

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by rayleighg 13 years ago

its annoying when they ask for string lengths

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

I don't think we can turn off notifications anymore, sorry :( But I am now happy because as soon as Ms. House (our art teacher) finally gives up trying to teach our entire 7th-grade class, including the idiot boys, how to crochet, I get to teach anyone who wants to learn how to make bracelets! :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Kaisui_Izumi 13 years ago

Crochet is fun though. Shame they never appreciate such an art form

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Lovemenot 13 years ago

As far as I know there is currently no way to turn off any notifications.

And there is an off-site chat room for this website, myself and my boyfriend created it for a test run, and it didn't work out. You are all welcome to use it, though the last time I tried it was a bit buggy. If you decide to use it, please remember general courtesy rules, as well as never giving out personal information. The chat room is logged, and I do check it. If anyone breaks the rules, I will ban them permanently from the chat room.

[URL}http://stupefier.com/friendship-bracelets/[/URL]

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

let me just start by saying that I love the new alpha generator, and a lot of great patterns have been created already. I really understand the temptation of creating new patterns since it's ever so easy now, but here's what I don't get: what's the allure of creating an enourmous, elaborate pattern with 10 or more colours you don't have the patience, interest, or skill to make? I understand if it was made upon request or if it's something you aspire to make one day... I've got several of those lined up on grid paper myself. there's something about alpha bracelets that seems so easy yet complicated at the same time, and I love seeing what beautiful, awe-inspiring bracelets some people here have created (you know who you are!). anyway, sorry for babbling, but if anyone would care to enlighten me, I'd appreciate it :-)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

*points to her self* me?, well, i would love to make all the alphas ive loaded so far but i have almost no string left, so all i can do is load patterns, its one of my creative outlets now >.> and i try to keep it to 9 colors ,. but,.. i love shading <.<.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

obviously I was NOT referring to you :-) you've explained your love for pixel art in your profile and also create patterns per request. also, yours are gorgeous and Carrie will probably make all of them ;-)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!