$1936

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

heating pad!!!!!!!!!!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

I am not sick, so I'm happy :) I need to start some more projects!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Acid 13 years ago

OMG!! I just had some bracelet business on Face book tag MY photo's as ones they are selling!!!! I've just spent half an hour deleted all my portfolio pics off the group i added them to, blocking the business in question and changing the privacy settings for that particular album.

I'm flattered in all but it really annoys me when people claim they made the bracelets that i made! That I spent time making! And then claim they are SELLING THEM!!!

I rarely sell my bracelets as for me it's a hobby by GRRRRRRRR!!! I make on demand if a friend wants one and even then it's only to cover material costs and not for profit. If i want to make a business selling them then i will do so when i want to, for now i'm content on having a box full of my creations. UGH!!

Rant over now XD

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

thats kinda sleezy , stealing your photos claiming that they did the work to create them! yep sleezy

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Carrie 13 years ago

I had that happen to me! Someone stole a picture off this site to use in their business. I'm tempted to delete all my photos and watermark them all, then re-add.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

I should try watermarking them...I can't be sure about certain "friends" on Facebook...

I had wondered about water marking them... got a few though!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

how do u watermark??

You can do it in various programs like photo shop/paint shop etc it's another faint image in the picture that's hard to remove.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

depends on how determined the thief is, but it is hard to remove.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!