$1936

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Kaisui_Izumi 13 years ago

Didn't there use to be a button saying to disable notifications on a certain forum you replied to?

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

Yes, but I think that was for emails...I can't remember :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Scout 13 years ago

Carrie and Sareana-I would not say that I was eloquent O.o;; It's mostly me trying really hard not to esplode and kill everyone with happy smiley stuffed bunnies. It would be a bloody mess.

Foshisle-You don't need all the time in the world. It's an idiomatic expression. I mean that you don't have a limited time to respond before someone says something and it's on a different topic or the other person thinks you're ignoring them or something. You have time to think and type and read in a forum setting. I mean, it's one thing if you just choose not to capatilize things, but there's a point where you hit either annoying or not communicating. Again, little things like accronyms that are common and widely known are ok (ex: lol, omg, etc), but when you start using lyk and taking vowels out of words unneccesarily, it's a bit of a pain. It's ok every once in a while, like how you're communicating is fine, in my opinion. I mean, yes, the u's bug me a tiny bit, but it's not a huge thing because you're communicating efficiently and not completely disreguarding everything ever. You know. Like sometimes some things about people will bug you, but someone who does it far less and not as annoyingly (it's a word in my book. Don't question it xD), you don't wanna strangle them.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

oh ok:)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 13 years ago

@fatnsassy: Yaaay! Although I really dislike the South

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

awww Sneasel, i'm from the south too, TN, and i love it, the backwoods minded people i could do with out,. but i love the country, the mountains and trees.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 13 years ago

I believe it has been said before, but I am not sure. It frosts my cookies to see stupid patterns on here. If they don't look good than why publish them. I hope this doesn't offend many people. If so I am sorry, but I have been looking at past news feeds and found like fifteen patterns that are bad in every way. This is just my opinion after all and I just can't believe what I have just seen.

This is more of a venting spot for me right now. Don't be offended or anything.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

you don't mention names or pattern numbers, so I think we're all good ;-) but some of them truly are horrible, and I've seen a lot more than just 15 of them. some are just completely random, and some might have a useable pattern if it didn't stop somewhere in the middle... I just think if I create a pattern that I like, I'd make it at one point or other.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 13 years ago

@Sareana: But I live in western Tennessee, so there are no beautiful trees or mountains. But i've been out there, too, and I dont like it as much, either. But it doesn't help in liking the South when your entire family is a bunch of racist conservative republican bible-thumpers. If I was with my family and didnt hear a racist comment in at least 30 minutes, id wonder if it was actually my family.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

@ Sneasel and I thought my family was bad! they're all really into sulking and whining and blaming the world for their own shortcomings, but at least they're not racist! *shudders* and bible-thumpers... now I'm scared!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!