$1936

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 13 years ago

which is why it angers me to no end to see people hurting and killing others and discriminating in the name of religion. I believe that the right to live outweighs the right to practice religion. And I would destroy all religion today, if it meant that all the people who would be killed by religion today, would still be alive tomorrow.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

i agree wholeheartedly!, Sneasel but that will never happen, but thankfully not all religions preach hate for other religions. and even in the ones that do , you find the good people who are wonderful human beings.

Of course. there's always some. But that minority is something we should do to increase. I myself think religion is a waste of time. Whatever happened to believing in YOURSELF and what YOU can do, and not what some magical deity can do for you?
It's like I heard someone say before. If someone had never heard of the Bible, and saw it on the shelf in a bookstore one day, do you think they would pick it up and say "Hey, I should live my whole life by this!" ?

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 13 years ago

Nope, as long as you believe in something you should be alright.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Gibson_Girls 13 years ago

Sneasel not to br rude, bit are you an atheist? If they are killing people they obviously aren't real christians.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Carrie 13 years ago

I'd say most Christians aren't real Christians. Like Sneasel said, They're just believing because they were taught to believe at a young age.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Gibson_Girls 13 years ago

tht's not necessarliy true. many people wth christian parents reject God. many christiams jave parents that are not christians.

Um, duh.
And saying that Christians that kill people arent real Christians is denying the entire history of Christianity, and of the entire history of the Judeo-Christian-Islamic faith in entirety. It's always been a murderous religion, ever since its beginning.
ever since the Jews killed Christ, since the Christians killed Jews over land and superiority, ever since the Muslims killed Christians over superiority, ever since Christians killed Muslims over superiority, and ever since the Muslims killed Jews and Christians over land.
It's not a "peace-loving" religion. Even in the bible, because it had 40 different writers, is extremely off in different accounts. Jesus and God have some wild mood swings, as times advertising love, and at times advocating killing of everything deemed "sinful"

I agree with Carrie, too. Its just like how People even at 8 years of age here are claiming to be Republicans. Dude, you werent even ALIVE during the time theyre trying to regress to. you should be looking FORWARD, not backward.
Same in a religious sense. Kids are having religion shoved down their throats at an early age, and they don't learn to think about that they TRULY believe, be that they really want to be Muslim, Hindu, atheist, or what have you.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Ady 13 years ago

@sneasel...I don't agree with u..
your wrong..

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!