$1936

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

o wow:) where do u work

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 13 years ago

Tan-n-go, around Memphis, TN

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Scout 13 years ago

I'm just gonna throw it out there that chat speak does not necessarily make you stupid, but sometimes people wonder if you understand social situations. On a phone, it's a little more accepted, just because with some phones it's harder to type or whatever, but when you have a keyboard and all the time in the world, it's a little obnoxious, sometimes. Also, taking vowels out of things does not necessarily make it chat speak. And having it in a username does not necessarily mean that you use it, either. I just find that people come off a lot less annoying when they use at least adequate grammar and whatnot and, therefore, are more likely to get help. It's just how it works. Like if someone's dropping the F-bomb every other word without really needing to at all, they're going to be more offensive or annoying to you. Just a thought.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 13 years ago

Dude, that reminds me. There was this colorguard member like..two years ago in my band. And I didnt like her AT ALL. EVERY OTHER word out of her mouth was a curse word. No exaggeration at all. She couldnt say a normal sentence without dropping the f-bomb or saying b---h somewhere in between

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Scout 13 years ago

I was actually just at a sports bar/restraunt thing and that's where I got the connection from. There was a guy that decided he needed to say 'then I had to go to the (effing) bathroom' etc. And it would be one thing if he seemed pissed, but he was just being mleh. (what I would say, not an accronym. I'm not always good with adjectives and nouns xD)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by FatnSassy 13 years ago

@Sneasel...around Memphis? Yay! Another southerner!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Carrie 13 years ago

Scout says things so much better than I can :p

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

yes , Scout is quite eloquent.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by telepopmusic 13 years ago

i hate how i get notifications for everything! like if i comment on something i get a notification that every other person in the WORLD commented on it too GRRRRR...

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

@ scout what makes u think we have all the time in the world??????

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!