$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

Elizabeth! It would be awesome if you joined! I'm a fan of your bracelets :) Looking forward to seeing your posts soon!
I hope you can post your bracelet soon, Ashley :D And thanks, Arismende :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

And another beautiful bracelet done by Celicia!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

That's really nice, Celicia! - I just notice that three other awesome knotters also joined the game! Yay for Veri, dianis and Alicat! I'm so looking forward to see your bracelets :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Allison98 7 years ago

One done by dianis suggested by Arismende:

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Jessie_Gain 7 years ago

I join the game, I want to make a Pattern # 5163

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

To join, you have to post on the Game thread (link is here on the first page) and add a new pattern and colour palette :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

Wow, Jessie already finished her bracelet, that was incredibly fast :)
here's the beautiful picture!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Jessie_Gain 7 years ago

I decided to join in the game, but since I'm new here and English is not the native language, thought at first it is necessary to make a bracelet, and then continue. 7 hours ago I wrote on the forum, then made a bracelet, and then post and the new pattern, and photos. I made this bracelet 2 hours ago. It takes 2 hours too:)

I realized I had not uploaded my previous completed bracelet, bad example :P
But here it is:

Also made 2 versions of one I suggested myself, but I wont post them in this thread (Looky here instead :)

Hoping to work on another one too, that WILL include the red, and a more orangy colour that might be close to the palette :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!