$1911

was donated
RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

I also made a version of the one above, Stefanie knotted :)

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Arismende 7 years ago

And Cathy_3 also finished a beautiful bracelet (no. 13, suggested by greengrl26)!

color scheme:

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Celicia (moderator) 7 years ago

Both versions I really like!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Marjar 7 years ago

Oh wooooow!!!!!! Amazing :o

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Another finished bracelet:

Posted by Arismende and knotted by lostflight2

And here's the one, I finished yesterday :) Love the pattern!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

That's a pretty one!

RE: Thread for conversations about the Chain Knotting Game by Celicia (moderator) 7 years ago

Love it!

Lostflight2 just posted another finished bracelet, and if I'm not mistaken that's the 5th !!
That means that lostflight2 is the first one that gets a prize bracelet !!

Number 50: Posted by kleinevos and knotted by lostflight2

Congrats! :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!