$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

i hope she does, i always feel so honored when some one makes my pattern,. but i thought you meant me as some of my alpha patterns have 12 colors in them.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

I'm refreshing the site every couple of minutes in the hopes that Carrie's posted a new bracelet pic ;-) but rest assured that I did not mean you! I just feel that the main reason for posting a pattern is because the creator of said pattern wants to make a corresponding bracelet. or, to make a pattern that is so tempting that others will want to make it, despite how difficult it may be. but maybe that's just me ;-)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Carrie 13 years ago

Lol! Sorry Foz, no new pictures until after I'm done with this order. Although I am making a geisa one that's on the site as a request for someone else.

yeah i agree, and i also think/wish we had a personal pattern page where we as users can save patterns we have created but did not want to share ( i've ran across a few patterns where the original creator didn't want others using the pattern) or for the patterns the mods reject, so those who have had their patterns rejected can still keep them, and only make them visible to the creator.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

Ooh good idea! I was thinking about that myself...that would be very handy, considering I have some rejected ones that I (being me) forgot to put down on grid paper...

i always do my alphas on the pc (art program) so i always have a copy!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

That's smart...I'm just one of those people who forgets everything except what I don't want to remember...hmm...

LOL! I'm working on a tutorial for working with MS paint, resizing and alpha creation. so maybe others will be able to create their own alphas on their PC.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 13 years ago

My mom had to leave early to go back to florida because her supervisor is a douche and scheduled her for saturday when she told him she'd be back sunday >:

awww,. that sucks Sneasel!!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!