$1911

was donated
RE: Generator 3 BETA is up! by ViscumAlbum 13 years ago

wee! it works for me too now =)

RE: Generator 3 BETA is up! by ruserious 13 years ago

"another idea: would it be possible to make the colours of the published patterns customizable for every user (not for saving - the original shall not be changed)? so they can try new colour combinations before starting. perhaps the generator could give them a .jpg and they can download it? this would be very cool! :D "

^^agreed!!!!!!
and its awesome! so much easierxD

RE: Generator 3 BETA is up! by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

That's great to hear :D
I hope to be able to replace the current Generator with this one soon enough. There are some things left though.

Things to do left:
* Mouse pan & zoom
* Add keywords before saving
* Fix buttons :)
* Keep alive login session if spending long time designing

Also, I will use as many parts as possible from this generator for making an alpha and a Kumihimo generator. If you got any ideas, please write them here :)

Oh, you wrote that the same time as I wrote, ruserious. The answer to your question is yes. I just need to strip this generator a bit. :)

also, just an idea. sometimes when i work on a pattern, i want to add strings on the left, or add rows at the top. but when i want to add strings or rows, it always is at the right and bottom. do you see what im saying?

Mmm, yes. There are algorithms left to implement, of course. Good ideas :) But what kind of knots will the new ones be, if you add them on the left or on top? fbk I guess? To not mess up the rest of the pattern.

RE: Generator 3 BETA is up! by Foz 13 years ago

wow, that's a genius idea! I'd love to be able to add threads on the left because I always have trouble figuring out how big a pattern is going to be... or because I try and make it bigger and bigger :-) I luuuuuurve this new generator!

yes, fbk knots i think should suffice. idk how well the idea will work, but its just an experiment.

RE: Generator 3 BETA is up! by Frosty 13 years ago

Could we have line numbers too?

RE: Generator 3 BETA is up! by Frosty 13 years ago

That should have been row numbers.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!