$1911

was donated

Things that don't fit into other topics.

thread name replies author views last post
Couple of Questions
Okay so I get this new thing that all the word patterns will be deleted except for the full alphabet
1 fbmagic 863 13 years ago
by Stellaphone
uhhhh where did it go???
where did my alpha pattern go? i had the alpha pattern "alice" in rainbow colours and now its not th
1 Joy 914 13 years ago
by Stefan
Making a Friendship Bracelet Ring?
I remember surfing the web one time and seeing a picture of a ring. She left little loops at the top
0 Tasha512 856 13 years ago
by Tasha512
What do you guys do
with your bracelets when you are done with them? Just wanted to start a friendly conversation. I
20 stargirl13 9154 13 years ago
by GIMS_Girl
Alpha / Normaal ?? :D
Simply for fun :D ... share which do you more lyyk ?? the normal or the alpha pattern making ?? :D
4 TonturaDaunt 1068 13 years ago
by TonturaDaunt
how do I submit a pattern
I made an alpha pattern using paint and i wanted to know if theres a way to submit the pattern throu
1 starsandspecks 760 13 years ago
by Carrie
Question....
When I first show others' my bracelets they always ask me is this hemp?? But I'm not sure exactly wh
1 Gibson_Girls 1054 13 years ago
by Rissa
How do i??
Upload photos on to the site?... Because everywhere i go it tells me "go to pattern page and click
1 GiggleFreak 719 13 years ago
by craftaddict
I NEED HELP!
I know how to do all of the knots, forward, backward, forward-backward, and backward-forward. I just
0 emilybubble33 742 13 years ago
by emilybubble33
i can make bracelets, im just not sure how to read the patterns on this website? help please!
i can make bracelets and i love doing it, the thing is i learned by watching other people, and im no
2 jess19 861 13 years ago
by emilybubble33

You must login to reply to this thread!