$1911

was donated
Alpha / Normaal ?? :D by TonturaDaunt 13 years ago

Simply for fun :D ... share which do you more lyyk ?? the normal or the alpha pattern making ?? :D

RE: Alpha / Normaal ?? :D by lostflight2 13 years ago

I prefer the normal patterns, I started out with those so thats why they're my favorite. People are doing some pretty cool things with alpha patterns, tho, I'm just scared people will stop making normal patterns and I'll run out of bracelets to make!

RE: Alpha / Normaal ?? :D by Rissa 13 years ago

I prefer the standard patterns. I like looking at what other people did with the alpha technique, but I would not wear a bracelet with a picture or a name on it, I'd only use them as bookmarks.
I also don't like most 1212 patterns which are a sub-type of standard patterns because of that, too.

But I won't fear running out of standard patterns though. There are 9500+ stored on this site, some more can be found on other sites. Even if you only like 10% of these there is still far more to do than you'd most likel ever be able to finish.

RE: Alpha / Normaal ?? :D by WrenRivers 13 years ago

I have reasons for liking both. Alpha patterns often make really good keychains, rather than bracelets. Especially the ones that are really wide. I don't like to wear bracelets that have much more than 12 strings, so I make more normal patterns for myself.

RE: Alpha / Normaal ?? :D by TonturaDaunt 13 years ago

Well for me ... I started out making normal patterns ... And i was like "NOWAY" Am gonna doo the alpha's . I thought they were really hard . But then .. when the new site was launched .. and the gallery was set to show both , normal , and alpha , I started thinking about it . So far I have made only one (there was a previous trial .. but it failed :P ) , and for me .. alpha is more entertaning :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!