$1911

was donated
RE: Suggestion. by Gracie04 13 years ago

i think it should be like (linked)4named users favorited this, and (not linked) 3 unnamed users like this, OR you could just make it so that the owner can see it!

RE: Suggestion. by sammy197 13 years ago

Wow! I just read this whole thread and Wow! I just wanna say that I think emm had a great idea! I personally would like to see who favorited my patterns.

RE: Suggestion. by suzwe 13 years ago

it's not necessary to know _who_ favs my/a pattern (in my opinion), but it would be great to see _how many_ people fav my/a pattern. i think there are much more people who fav patterns than like them (i do so...) cause this is the only way to show up in your list. and it makes me kinda proud to see reactions on my patterns so this would be a good feedback! :) you could for example add a simple notice in the info part: ---favs: ##---

RE: Suggestion. by Stellaphone 13 years ago

I think this was a very entertaining thread, but I also agree with CoHa and Acid, that the number will suffice. I don't really care who faves my patterns, because REALLY, people! I'm not that insecure. I don't even really care how MANY people fave my patterns. I mean, sure, it would be interesting to know, but I'm not about to get all worked up about it! (And I think Joy must've quit, otherwise she would've contradicted us by now!)

RE: Suggestion. by Joy 12 years ago

wow...when i said that i was quiting but still gunna make bracelets was: i was going to stop commenting and stuff but i was still going to print patterns off...i just wansn;t going to let myself b seen...

RE: Suggestion. by Acid 12 years ago

Why are you commenting on a forum that's almost 2 years old now?

y can't i? is there somewhere that says i can't?? just trying to back up my point....i wasn't trying to contradict...i just didn't know how to say what i wanted...and to finally answer cohas question. yeah back then it was for my curiosity. now, it doesn't matter

RE: Suggestion. by Acid 12 years ago

I never said you couldn't Joy I was merely wondering why after all this time you felt the need to comment back on this thread. We know you didn't quit as your still here, there is no need to bump a thread to get this point across. Consider this your first warning.

ok

RE: Suggestion. by Leota 12 years ago

O.O You people aren't the nicest bunch.....I can't believe I've wasted five minutes of my life reading this whole thing! But I did...

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!