$1911

was donated
RE: Suggestion. by Joy 14 years ago

i guess. i am sortof now for coha and emm...

1/2 & 1/2

RE: Suggestion. by emm97 14 years ago

thank you kimifly and K8e92!!!!! this is why i wanted this button!! but it had to be made into sucha a big deal. i just couldnt explain exactly why i wanted it but you said it just the way i was thinking it. thanks!!!

RE: Suggestion. by Acid 14 years ago

I think it's more the fact you both were rude and abusive rather than saying i'm finding it hard to explain the idea itself.

hmmm...

RE: Suggestion. by CoHa 14 years ago

Joy, I have to say something to you.

What game do you play? You have two accounts - Joy and Eaglegirl72 (look here: https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/forum.php?thread_id=2558):

"hey stefen i was wondering. r u able to recover lost passwords? i was trying to get on my other account( eaglegirl72) and i couldn;t get on. i had put in the rite email and password but it kept saying that one of them was rong. can u please send he password to my email at jrghostlover@gmail.com or origamigirl05@hotmail.com. thanks"

Also look here: https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/pattern.php?id=3459

"i'm new so this is my first pattern. i think its pretty awesome. i'v seen some of joys and they r great! she must put lots of time into he patterns!!"

You applaud yourself. Eaglegirl only added patterns from Joy and Eaglegirl to the favorite-list (like Joy did).

What person are you? You are complacent, you are vain, you are in love with yourself, you think only your patterns are good, no one else. You think, you're the best of all.

Unbelievable! Pooh!

RE: Suggestion. by Cathelijn 14 years ago

I don't if it's true that Joy have 2 accounts, but Joy... please. I don't know why you do this, maybe because it's easy to argue with someone on the internet and you feel better from it. But please grow up. This is website where we take a look at each others bracelets and patterns. We want to tell you something about your pattern, but then you have to deserve it. I get so annoyed by you. Really. And don't argue with me, 'cause a lot of people think about it this way. Just be nice to everyone, don't argue with anyone, stop doing this. Ok? This is a website about friendship bracelets, not a website where you can say mean things to everyone who upset you.

RE: Suggestion. by Eaglegirl72 14 years ago

i'm srry if joy is bothering u but she is my cuz and i didn't no how to get my password back since i 4got it so i asked her if she could try somehow to get it emailed to my account or hers. so i'm srry if u think me or my cuz r so stuck up. i'll talk to her bout it

oh and fyi, me and my cuz will stop making bracelets for a week or more,delete all of the pattens in our favorites list, and if ur still not satisfied, we will quit...

and thats a threat, and if u have a prob w/ me or my cuz joy, please pm us.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!