$1911

was donated
RE: Suggestion. by Joy 14 years ago

fine! just do the no. of ppl who favor the freakin pattern. just lets stop fighting! gosh damnit

RE: Suggestion. by Acid 14 years ago

kate, this all started because me and CoHa didn't agree on the idea suggested by emm97. Joy then decided to throw abuse over my way saying i'm dumb because i didn't agree with the idea although there was no valid point until about 3 pages later as to why people wanted it.

I still agree with Coha, i'm not keen on the idea and equally i'm not keen on the attitude and rudeness of some people here.

And Joy STOP being threatening! and Rude and ABUSIVE!

1. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

RE: Suggestion. by CoHa 14 years ago

Santa, please give me a dictionary, thanks!

how am i abusing u?? omfg...y would u need a dictionarey coha?? so u can outsmart me w/ words? owway,,amelay erkjayglyuay FEO

i am going to leave now b4 i turn this suggestion into a 50 page argument. and when i leave i am going to make bracelts...non of urs though...and I FRICKN QUIT 4 EVER B/C U GUYS MAKE THIS THE WORST DAY EVER

RE: Suggestion. by CoHa 14 years ago

arrivederci

Oh dear god!!! grow up!!! and stop spiting yourself and be nice to everyone and stop being such a drama queen!

FYI try page 2 onwards for the abuse seriously!!!!

One last thing before i actually do something constructive...
"i am going to leave now b4 i turn this suggestion into a 50 page argument. and when i leave i am going to make bracelts...non of urs though...and I FRICKN QUIT 4 EVER B/C U GUYS MAKE THIS THE WORST DAY EVER"

Stop contradicting yourself! your going to make bracelets but your gonna quit forever? Make up your mind!!!!!!

RE: Suggestion. by emm97 14 years ago

i agree with wilwarin. if your gonna be rude, pm ppl or just make up another forum, but not on this one so i dont have to gt emails about it. thanks?!

Now that emm97 i can agree with, i've ad to turn off the email option it got that bad. Importantly let's get back to what's important here :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!