$1911

was donated
RE: Suggestion. by Joy 14 years ago

:P

RE: Suggestion. by Acid 14 years ago

Joy, again if you want to create patterns then fine. I'm all for that when they are original ideas. If this is purely for you to create patterns then do it for yourself and not to gain praise from the rest of us. I've seen people post many patterns on here but you don't see them all going "Oh! oh! did you like mine? Did you make mine?"

That kind of response really does show the level of maturity that yourself and emm97 have, it really does. For the fact we shared an opinion and rather you guys going ok, fair enough your trying to stir things up by responding in such a childish manner.

To think I actually made one of your patterns as well Joy, such a shame. Never mind it can sit here and not be seen so :p to you.

RE: Suggestion. by emm97 14 years ago

well if it shouldnt matter what you have favorited to other people, then why would we even had the idea? just because our selfish doesnt mean it has to affect everyone.

but stefan, dont let this affect your decision. you can choose whether or not to put this up, but it was just a suggestion.

whatever. go ahead and post the pic. idgaf i'm still on emms side! so :K bite me!

or should i let me kangaroo and great dane maul u up? (they really r my pets)

You guys are trying to turn the favourite patterns into a popularity contest that is what is annoying me, not so much the idea.

I wouldn't mind the favoured by X people, it's you guys who want to know exactly who has favoured what pattern and i agree with Coha.

Why are you so needing to know who has and who hasn't added a pattern to their favs?

You haven't even answered Coha's original question instead your being immature and merely having a go because we don't agree on the idea.

Selfish? me? I'm not the one desperate for praise amongst my peers here guys. Maybe you should learn what selfish actually means and then answer the original question.

i do not want to make this a popularity contest. i want to see people are into certain patterns. who share the same kind of interests as me. i do not want to make this a popularity contest at all! this has nothing to do with popularity. just curiosity.

i agree w/ emm. i just wanna no what types of patterns ppl r into. and if u don't like the idea of popularity then stay off this forum

If you want to know what people like click on their photo and see what they have added and stop being so lazy.
I myself am not nosey enough to see what people have added to their favs. What patterns they have made yes, that's different.

Your on a forum with people who share the same interests but that isn't enough?

And Joy, you contradicted emm97. "and if u don't like the idea of popularity then stay off this forum", yet you agree with emm97 who claims it's not a popularity contest and that it has nothing to do with popularity.

Make up your mind!!!!!!!!
And you can't tell me to stay off it's a free forum, amazing creation.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!