$1911

was donated
RE: Suggestion. by emm97 14 years ago

thank you. stefan can decide if he wants to put up the option. but other than that i think that this forum should not be added to anymore. so go fight somewhere else. haha

RE: Suggestion. by cassasaur 14 years ago

I'm not gonna lie, I just read that entire thread and I was laughing out loud. Literally. That was one of the most entertaining threads I have ever read (mostly because of the things Joy said.. also by CoHa and Acid's rebuttals). I have to applaud Joy (and her "cuz") for their horrifying attempts to make a point. Honestly, do you really think anyone cares if you leave considering your reputation? Not a very good threat.

And just to keep this slightly on topic.. I have to agree with both CoHa and Acid. The # of people that favorite a pattern would be better. Listing names would just take up space.

RE: Suggestion. by kate 14 years ago

Thanks, Acid %)

RE: Suggestion. by CoHa 14 years ago

"The # of people that favorite a pattern would be better. Listing names would just take up space."

That's what I think.

For example the duck-pattern is added by many, many people.

What would it look like when there are listed let's say 50 names?

-->

Pattern is added by:
Stefan, cassasaur, kate, Acid, CoHa, lololulu, emm97, littlemisssunshine, fluffy, crazycat, gogo88, zorro51, meggy, rabbit, wikiwoopiwoomeyey, bluebear, redsock, maja, lucy, dorothy, cowgirl74, patternmaker, littlestella, quickcheck, willow, peacetotheworld, rocknrollgirl, sharky, seven77, doctormike, misterundercover, bradpittfan, angelina123, piggy, carl, dan, billiejean, mjfan, joytotheworld, braceletfan, ginamaus, nonameuser, mieze, rocky5, toni, colleen, betty, goldengirl, roxydog, kitcat

RE: Suggestion. by Cathelijn 14 years ago

I agree with CoHa. That is better. It doesn't add anything when you see what people favorite your pattern.

RE: Suggestion. by Stefan (moderator) 14 years ago

I always listen to you guys before making new functions as it takes valuable time time from me to make them :)

This function is not so hard to implement, we'll see what I do about it. Right now the alpha pattern section seems more important.

RE: Suggestion. by CoHa 14 years ago

Just one question: Is it possible to program the favorite-tool in a way that each user can decide if he/she want to show her/his favorited patterns or not?

I mean, I like to add some favorites, but not to show the other persons which patterns I like, but to have a list with patterns for me only (like the bookmarks in Internet Explorer).

Can you make a tool that each user can decide if he/she wants to show his/her favorites or not?

Show favorites to other users: Yes/No

RE: Suggestion. by emm97 14 years ago

that may be a little much. but we shall let stefan decide.

RE: Suggestion. by PeaceLoveSmile 14 years ago

i know no one has posted on this for months, but i happened to see it so..... yeah. i agree with Coha and Acid because there is already liking which says xxxx, xxxx, xxxx, and xxxxx, like this pattern. that doesnt mean favorite, but you can get a sense of who likes what pattern. So i dont think we should be able to see who likes what patterns.

RE: Suggestion. by rayleighg 13 years ago

i laughed the whole time reading this :) ( did this really make joy leave cuz she has not posted in a while...)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!