$1911

was donated
RE: Suggestion. by Joy 14 years ago

r u always this heated up or what??

RE: Suggestion. by Acid 14 years ago

No, I'm not heated, just simply trying to figure out why you seem to be the one stirring things when it was peace full before plus if you came up with valid points and a solid argument i wouldn't be here having a giggle at your contradictions and replies ;P

I just never realised anyone who has differing opinions from your own deserves abuse like that when it's not called for.

I don't see why people should behave like that because we don't not share the same idea. What happened to a polite "I don't share your view" rather than answering with "What's your problem?" or "That's dumb".

Wasn't it a week ago you two had a falling out over the same problem?

I can carry on having a constructive argument all night but I'm still in agreement with everyone bar you two.

yeah it was but we good now...ok basically i think stefen should just take a look at this thread and see who he agrees w/ ...

RE: Suggestion. by Acid 14 years ago

I agree. Stefan will do what's right for the site.

ok cya

time for stefen to take over. lol

RE: Suggestion. by CoHa 14 years ago

First of all - and you (Joy and emm97) don't think on such "simple" things - to add an function on the homepage means a lot of work for Stefan.

What do you think how simple or hard is it to program a website/database?

If a function is not usual, do you think Stefan should invest time too? Remind: His homepage is a voluntary project without any profit!

Your're both very childish. You make lot of patterns - ok, that's very friendly for you. But please, don't open lot of thread's with questions like "Who likes my pattern #xxx, it's the coolest one...". That's rude - yes rude!

Yes, your patterns are nice - what else do you want to know or have? Some flowers for your great work? Thanks Joy and emm97 - thank you very much!

So, just think two minutes about the work for Stefan! I think he has lot of projects that are more important than your childish option!

I mean that's very friendly from you.

And Joy, just one question:

What sense does the favorite-function make for you? You only have your own patterns favorited!

(That's rude too in my eyes.)

thanks. and i only opened 1 thread talking about only 1 of my patterns.

oh and for my patterns being favorted, basically i like my patterns and if i were to delete them from my favorites list, then it jsut basically feels as if i am killing something inside of me...idk how to explain it but if i get rid of them and add others, then it just devistates me,

if u don't like that then i will take some of them off and add others. i do c how it can be rude by n ow adding only mine to the favorites function (im sorry) but i guess i will add mine and some of the others patterns there too

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!