$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by thrower 13 years ago

her fatnsassy. everythings cool. it's just a state of mind. in fact the members here share similiar characteristics. always trying to come up with that ultimate pattern, always more than happy to share new ideas. its the best /*/* forum i've in which i've been involved.
oh, <?$> it's 2:30a.m. need sleep.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by sabilopod007 13 years ago

hey! could one of the moderators delete my https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/alpha_pattern.php?id=28770 alpha pattern? it was published,but it isn't what i originally made. i originally made the background yellow and the smiley's tongue red. i think it's IE's fault,but my dad won't install another broser...

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sareana 13 years ago

you can send any of the moderators a message and ask them, Carrie and Lovemeknot are on often and would probably be your better bet but here is a list of all the administrators -> https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/admins.php

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

@sabilopod007 and @sareana: The moderators can only accept/reject patterns, not delete. But I can :). I deleted the pattern for you. Happy knotting!

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

and @thrower: It's nice to hear that you enjoy the site :D

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sareana 13 years ago

ahh i didn't know that thanks for the info Stefan!

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by sabilopod007 13 years ago

thank you,stefan! i don't know why it wasn't what i created

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Cay 13 years ago

Haha, the only thing wrong with the pattern limit is when you are trying to put up all 13 of the astrological signs. :P

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by myanichole12 13 years ago

waz the link to the new generator?

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by FatnSassy 13 years ago

Stefan put the link on the very first post of this thread. :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!