$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sneasel 13 years ago

but, like Lovemenot said, it probably ISNT hacker, and just some overlooked copied code. Just a mistake.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sareana 13 years ago

i always create my alpha patterns on a art program then once i'm happy with it i attempt to transfer it over with the generator that way i always have a copy of it even if it is rejected.
and I get you, Thrower! I've actually known hackers who preformed "good deeds" and helped fix things , kinda a merry Christmas thing lol.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Hawkeye 13 years ago

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was able to save a pattern!

that could be useful but, i think most of us create the alpha pattern in a separate art program, MS Paint or something else with the grid turned on, or at least i do, o.O? then i enter it in here, i wont be adding in anything over 30 strings wide thought because I'm waiting for Stefan to finish the generator before i do any more "LARGE" work. Its to time consuming with out a fill, but i hear that is in the plans so i shall wait patiently and enjoy what Stefan has so far!

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by sabilopod007 13 years ago

@lovemenot yes...im sorry....wont happen agan. promise

again* . didnt realize it was the basic font. doesnt matter. sorry again bout that comment bout the error. you can delete it.

yea,please delete it. it makes me feel bad...

its ok, just dont cuss here and dont be hateful or rude, and you be just fine :)

well,i didnt mean to be rude...

i didn't say you had been, just giving you some basic guide lines :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!