$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Hawkeye 13 years ago

now it says that something went totally wrong here.

@Sareana; good idea it would be a lot easier!

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by thrower 13 years ago

Big creds on your pop up choice of words. I can totally relate. Put a new instal of WAMP on one of my computers couple of weeks ago. Decided to test how well MSE works. I threw everything i could at it and it finally caved...system wiped. I said hell with it. Good excuse to by another system anway. Got an HP that's full throttle. You've been told this many times. but we do, especially me with regards to the code side of it, highly apprecciate the time and effort you put into this project. Hell, I was to the point of letting you use on of my online servers for a while until you get things straight. Tons of space one's pretty much dormant.

Anyway,

Thanks man.

thrower

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

@foshisle: It might have been a glitch, it might have been your browser cache, who knows.

@Hawkeye: I ran the generator in IE8 and got that error for the first time. I should be able to fix it. *sigh* How much extra time do I have to put on Microsoft to make a simple website app???

@thrower: Thanks so much for your compliments. You're a web guy too? Thanks for offering server space, but I think I got this now :)

Sorry, I should try it on a different computer or something. I just like this one because I put my pre-patterns on it. :(

I tried it on a different computer and it still doesnt work. I think its internet explorer 8 that is causing the problem :P

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Lovemenot 13 years ago

Well... Internet explorer... No matter the version... Sucks monkey butt. End of story.

Chuck ALWAYS has a gazillion issues getting his codes to work properly or at least semi decently in IE.
IE just needs to be taken out to the pasture and shot. And then buried 300ft in the dirt.

I like the idea of being able to manually enter a number in a text box for column and row dimensions. That would be an amazing time saver. As well as a drop down menu for preset zoom scales... But these would of course be possible advanced features for no where in the near future. :P

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Carrie 13 years ago

Hahaha lovemenot. I totally agree with you. I tried downloading chrome for my mom on her computer, but I got so frustrated getting to the page with IE that I just gave up. Lol.

Rofl.. Thats amazing... And a sure sign that ie sucks. Lol

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by sabilopod007 13 years ago

i made 2 or 3 alpha patterns and they were rejected. i didnt see similar alpha patterns on the site...

I took a look at your rejected patterns. There was 3 total. 2 of them were completely black which I understand completely why they were rejected.. There was no pattern to them. Though the 'love' one... I am not sure why that one was rejcted....

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!