$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sareana 13 years ago

Your my Hero Stefan!! i will be able to do patterns so much quicker now!

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by foshisle 13 years ago

Yayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go Stefan!!!!!!!

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by amber29 13 years ago

The fill mode is very cool, it makes things much easier :)

I'm finding that it doesn't work some of the time. I opened the generator, clicked the "col +" twice, selected "fill mode", clicked on black then clicked the pattern area, but it didn't fill with black.

If I do everything the same, but don't click "col +" twice, the pattern area does fill with black.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Molkina 13 years ago

LOVE it !

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sareana 13 years ago

yes, I've also noticed the fill ability doesn't like to work, but only on the areas near the bottom of the pattern. but its not that big of a deal, the fill as is, still makes things much easier.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by XcUiDi 13 years ago

Your new Alpha Pattern it's so cool!, very easy to use. Only the description and the keywords don't work for me. And another tip... if i want to create a layer with a large width (like 70 or 80 for example) I don't want to click 70 or 80 times. Can you put a textbox where i can write the dimensions and push a button to make it ?
@amber29: I think that error isn't. Because the fill mode only trace consecutive pixel with another adyacent color and if the programmer can put a condition in this scripts, can make that fill mode "fill it" the complete layer without adyacent color.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by KnottingDino 13 years ago

This generator is so great! Finally one I can use on my iPad without flash.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by sabilopod007 13 years ago

yeeey!- *screams and shouts quietly,not to scare my turtle*

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by foshisle 13 years ago

Lol my turtle don't care if I scream and shout, it's my hamsters and dogs o have to worry bout;)

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by agilitygirl117 13 years ago

This is AWESOME! So much easier to see how your pattern is going to turn out :)

Is there any way you can save your pattern without publishing it? I liked to create the pattern, then click and drag it to my desktop so I could print it. I would really appreciate it if that could be done with this generator. Thank you so much! :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!