$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Lovemenot 13 years ago

Deleted all of friendship12396's comments from this thread upon their request, in hopes that they will stop getting the notifications.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by BIZARRE 13 years ago

Sareana I've pretty much been doing the same thing, brilliant piece of programming. I would also love to see the window width be able to increase. I'm using Chrome and after about 35 columns the window won't go any wider and I have to scroll around, even though I have plenty of screen real-estate left over.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by got_soalmates 13 years ago

I think it works well, except that (and this sometimes happens with normal patterns), if you're working on something for a long time, when you go to save it you're not logged in anymore even though you havent logged out. This just happened to me after I worked on a pattern for a long time, and its kind of frusturating. other than that its great!

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Kairedfern 13 years ago

I love it, it's great, especially taking away the silly size limits :)

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Lovemenot 13 years ago

Deleted BeyondBracelets's comments on this thread, by request; in hopes that they would stop receiving notifications from it.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by craftaddict 13 years ago

Is there a way you could add an "undo" button? One that would erase the last function you just did? I was working on a face pattern and twice forgot I was in "fill" and totally wiped out my work for one click! VERY frustrating!

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sareana 13 years ago

ive done that too and i agree a undo button would be great!

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by BIZARRE 13 years ago

I'll third that one too, I've made a few balls ups with the fill and pixel incorrect selection and agree an undo button would be wonderful.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by chibi_ragnarok 13 years ago

Saving your work in progress would be good, since my browser refreshed randomly a few times while I was making my chocobo pattern. You don't know how frustrating that was.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sareana 13 years ago

i bet and yes a "work in progress" save ability would be awesome too !! especially when its a huge pattern!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!