$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 13 years ago

Today i'm annoyed that the wrong pictures are being uploaded for the wrong patterns. Other than that I'm good I finished 5 from the old pile today XD

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Clover410 13 years ago

Just spent an hour starting a bracelet, and another half an hour taking all the knots out because I was disgusted with the quality level. :/ FAIL. Sometimes I hate being a perfectionist...

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by foshisle 13 years ago

ugh tht suks:( ive been messing with my hair:P

My hair is totally uncooperative today...I just gave up and tossed it in a pony tail, haha. This has been one of those day for me, so glad I can vent a little here

oo... my hair looked bad ina ponytail till i figured out how to do it right with shrt hair;)

haha yeah my friends have that same problem. my hair is about 4 inches below my shoulders (it's kinda long right now) so I have it up a lot of the time. well, i'm off to bed...maybe things will be better tomorrow. :)

hope so:) my hairs an inch below mi shoulders

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Foz 13 years ago

I hadn't realised how tired I was yesterday when I started a new bracelet, and I think I dozed off in the middle of it. anyway, now it's all wonky and hideous and I can't believe I created such an eyesore *sighs*

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 13 years ago

Foz nothing you created can be an eyesore you too good for that :P

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by FatnSassy 13 years ago

I totally agree, Acid! :) I'm sure that Foz's worst knots are far better than my best ;)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!