$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 13 years ago

I'm REALLY hating work now, I feel like I'm not even good enough to be there and I hate it. Why is it that a simple misunderstanding along with colleagues stabbing me in the back can make me hate going into the job I love? I've been there 7 years and this is the first time ever I groan because I look at the clock and think to myself "Oh God it's work time"... I just feel bloody fed up now.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by FatnSassy 13 years ago

I know exactly what you mean, Acid. I've been working at the same place for 18 years now, and I've been on that boat more than once. I try to keep my words with the back-stabbers all work related and nothing more, not even a "hi" or a "good morning". Most of all, don't let them think they're getting to you. Hold your head up high and smile every chance you get. If you love your job, don't let them steal that away from you. Give them long enough, they'll be stabbing each other in the back and you'll get to watch from your happy place!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by FatnSassy 13 years ago

Ok, now I'm annoyed! Working day shift is seriously cutting into my friendship-bracelets.net time! When I worked nights, I could spend a couple of hours every day here, now I do well to grab half an hour! UGH!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by foshisle 13 years ago

ughhhh my history teacher gave me a stupid 70 question rvw for homework!!!!! i hate tx history.........

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Stellaphone 13 years ago

I had a bunch of reports due this week and another due tomorrow; I hope I do well :) I loathe: homework, work in general, people being full of themselves, drama (don't even get me started, I'll rant for about 3 pages), bracelets taking too long to make, impatient people...the list goes on and on!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 13 years ago

I am currentlybothered by my laptop acting up again. So now I have to turn off my cell phone so it can stay charged. I wish it didn't have a stupid virus. Dang face book hackers.

lol i have a benchmark to finish in math tomorrow, i did one in science today, and a major test in history tomorow!!! i cant catch a break...... GO SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right?? the test has 62. FREAKIN 62!!! at east theres no essay question this time..............................

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Stellaphone 13 years ago

We had a 99-question benchmark in Social Studies, an essay for 7 C's (a school program-thing that was invented for elementary schoolers, then expanded to middle school, that is really little-kiddish) on an 8th C, an essay on The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton for Language Arts, and (thank goodness) nothing for Science or Math! (Though we did have a heck of a lot of Math homework...)

wow stellaphone:0

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!