$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 13 years ago

lol I'm currently annoyed with people still going on about braceletbook......I wish people would just let it go and I just caught a user suggesting tutorials from the site!!! and saying that BB is better!!! honestly? *head butt's the desk*

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Sareana 13 years ago

there is no way BB is better , they have no where near the selection of patterns that this site has, and we have great active users here.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Foz 13 years ago

also, our site wasn't created by a lying, stealing, finger-pointing moron ;-)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Carrie 13 years ago

I started playing WoW because of my boyfriend, and I got to level 11 before bracelets and school became too much to do anything. I did get pokemon White the day it came out, though ;)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Sareana 13 years ago

i have a couple level 80's in WoW, i really want to check out the new expansion, i love battle grounding , don't get me wrong but my true joy in WoW was questing and exploring. oh well

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Stellaphone 13 years ago

I'm happy, I started in on my "rejeect box" and found a home for over 3/4 of the bracelets!! (The other 1/4 was too messed up to even give Brendan, the kid who begged me for the contents of the box.) I'll have pics up in a bit :)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Clover410 13 years ago

I just realized I've spent almost 15 years of my life in school. I could have been learning something useful in that time instead! Do I really need to know theorems concerning inequalities in two trianges? No. No I do not. This annoys me greatly. :/

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Stellaphone 13 years ago

This is quite true. I have spent 8 years of my 12-year-long life in school, and when do teachers think we're going to use angle bisectors in real life?

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Clover410 13 years ago

NEVER. it's all lies. lol ;D

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 13 years ago

depends what you do in the future job wise, you'd be very surprised lol
I've got a level 81 demonology warlock and I've played the new expansion but I guess I'm out of steam for it atm well until pokemon white is complete anyway :P

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!